You would like to add Statuses values for the Assignments of the Resource Scheduler.
SAP Cloud for Customer
To add more Statuses to the Resource Scheduler Assignments you must edit a Business Configuration Activity.
- Go to the Business Configuration work center.
- Select the Implementation Project view.
- Select your Project and click on Open Activity List.
- Now search for the Activity Demand Processing.
- Click on Maintain External Status Codes for Assignment Activity.
- Click on Add Row.
- Add the Status and hit the Save button.
Note: "Fix Status" and "Status" are two separate fields. "Fix Status" locks the assignment in the Resource Scheduler screen so that planner will not move the assignment. This feature is available for Assignments created via appointment offering from the ticket TI. Whereas "Status" field refers to lifecycle status of the Assignment.
Status; Resource Scheduler; Assignments; Fix Status; Appointment Offering; , KBA , LOD-CRM-RES , Resource Scheduling , How To