Your requirement is to upload bulk Leads as Target Group Members using Data Workbench. But for the Leads, the service is not available in the Import view in Data Workbench. Upon checking the OData Service https://myxxxxxx.crm.ondemand.com/sap/c4c/odata/v1/c4codataapi for TargetGroupMemberCollection we do not see LeadID in the Property.
(myxxxxxx represents the tenant URL)
- SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Data Workbench work center.
- Go to the Import view.
- Select the radio button for Individual Object.
- Go to the Insert tab.
- Go to the Standard Object tab.
- Search for the Data Workbench object Target Group Member.
- Select Download Metadata.
- Lead ID field is not available.
For the Data Workbench object Target Group Member, the Lead ID field was not in scope for the initial delivery.
The fields Customer ID and Contact ID are available in the Data Workbench object Target Group Member. You may export the Lead Customer ID and Contact ID and upload it to Target Group Member service.
Target Group Member, Lead ID, Account ID, Customer ID, Contact ID , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-DWB , Data Workbench , Problem