When trying to update URL address from Rich Text Editor, the onboarding system is not responding hence the URL cannot be edited
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Onboarding>Setting>Panel
- Go to Rich Text Editor to insert a URL address
- Double-click the URL address to edit or to click the link button on the top to edit,
the Onboarding system is not responding hence the URL cannot be edited
The issue occurs when IE browser is used
- Switch to Chrome browser as workaround to edit the URL.
- This issue will be fixed on the 1902 release for IE browser.
SuccessFactors, SuccessFactors onboarding, Rich Text Editor, update URL , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-PAN , Panels, Panel Designer , Problem