- The following CA-CL related dump is issued when running RVV50R10C in batch job.
Category ABAP programming error
Runtime Errors DBSQL_TOO_MANY_OPEN_CURSOR
ABAP Program SAPLSUNI
Application Component BC-DWB-TOO-FUB
- In call stack, you can find this dump is issued in FUNCTION: FUNCTION_EXISTS after calling FUNCTION: VB_BATCH_DETERMINATION and PERFORM: SELECT_BATCH_CL
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
DBSQL_TOO_MANY_OPEN_CURSOR, RVV50R10C, SAPLSUNI, runtime error, CL 428, CL428, LSUNIU10 , KBA , LE-SHP-DL , Delivery Processing , CA-CL , Classification , BC-DWB-TOO-FUB , Function Builder , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.