You face any one of the following Symptoms with vendor addresses in the purchasing transactions:
- For the Held PO, the Vendor address in the header data is not refreshed properly when One Time Vendor is changed to the Normal Vendor and the invalid vendor given.
- After implementing note 982954 in your system, whenever you attempt to change a vendor in a document you're editing, and before you/ve saved, the last vendor you place in the document is not retained.
- When changing the receiving plant of the STO, The delivery address is not refreshed when the incorrect plant is entered for the previous maintained storage location.
- Whenever you make changes in a document for the vendor adddress, or storage location address, the change is also made to table ADRC. This is not desired.
- When creating a new PO, if you delete the original address number, along with any change in any address attributes, like street, the system incorrectly restores the manual changes. The system may also restore the address from a previous purchase order viewed.
- You create purchase order using ME21N transaction with one time vendor. Enter header address along with entering Tax code at item level. If system raise warning message 06698 (Import data incomplete or does not exist) and displays item delivery address subscreen. At this time, Vendor address is copied to delivery address incorrectly.
If you face any of the symptoms, it is advised that you apply all the notes listed in the resolution section, in no particular order, to improve the stability of the vendor determination logic.
- Materials Management (MM)
SAP ERP 6.0
- SAP S/4HANA
storage, address, change, update, vendor, supplier, article, transferred, PO, PR, STO, Purchase order, Purchasing Order, Purchase Requisition, Request for Quotations, RFQ , KBA , MM-PUR-GF-ADR , Addresses , MM-PUR-PO , Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-REQ , Purchase Requisitions , MM-PUR-PO-GUI , Userinterface - Purchase Orders , MM-PUR-GF-EIE , Intra-European Import and Export , LO-ARM-MM , Advanced Returns Materials Management , MM-PUR-GF-RET , Returns , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.