- What do the IUUC_PROCESSED values in the logging table mean?
- How does SLT keep track of which configurations have replicated the records in the logging table?
- How to tell what configurations still need to replicate records in a logging table?
- SAP LT Replication Server 1.0
- SAP LT Replication Server 2.0
- SAP LT Replication Server 3.0
SLT , KBA , HAN-DP-LTR , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LT-SLT , SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server (SLT) , CA-LTR-GEN , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LTR-DB , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , CA-LTR-BW , Use CA-LT-SLT instead , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.