- We have added countries to the country picklist, however these countries are not visible on the job requisition details page.
- How can we configure more countries to show in the dropdown in the Job Requisition?
- Why are there only some countries in the drop down in the Country field in the Job Requisition?
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
The standard country field on the Job Requisition template is a derived field. This field does not get its values from the country picklist but instead from "Set up Job Board Options" in the Admin Center.
When the Country field is the standard field, it is type="derived", and the values for this field comes from Admin Center > Set Up Job Board Options. To update the countries that show up in the dropdown for that field, you will need to do the following:
- Go to Admin Center -> Set up Job Board Options -> Country and State/Province Values Set up
- Select the desired country values from the list of available countries
- Go to the job requisition, and in Country field you will see that the countries selected in Admin Center will be showing up.
NOTE: If you add a state or province from a country not selected, the system will make this country available for the country field in the job requisition.
2428543 - Is it possible to add new entries into the 'Set Up Job Board options' State/Province list?
set up job board, job requisition, country, field, derived, admin center. , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem