- When launching the Web UI via transaction CRM_UI or SM_CRM, the Web UI fails to open, and gives error:
Calling the BSP page was terminated due to an error.
The following error text was processed in the system:
BSP exception: A fixed service user has been configured for application CRM_UI_START in SICF (note 1795897)"
- Testing service CRM_UI_START in transaction SICF gives the same error also
- The manual steps from note 1795897 which is referenced in the error message have been applied but did not help
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
- SAP Solution Manager
- Business Server Pages (BSP)
WUI, WUI_SSO, default_host , KBA , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , SV-SMG-SUP , Service Desk / Incident Management , BC-BSP , Business Server Pages , CA-WUI-APF , Application Frame , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.