- Is it possible to apply Change Reporting manually on multiple tables in same advance reporting query?
- Can we apply change reporting on several fields taken from more than one table in same advance reporting query?
Advance Reporting (Realms)
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new advance reporting query.
- Select multiple fields from Global Job Info table.
- Select multiple fields from Position Info table.
- Select few fields from Compensation Info table.
- Now, try to apply change reporting on multiple fields taken from global job info, position info and comp info tables.
- As of current product design it is not possible to apply change reporting manually on multiple columns taken from different tables in the same advance reporting query.
- Change Reporting can be applied on multiple columns manually taken from only one table.
- Possible Workaround: Create separate advance reporting queries to apply change reporting manually for individual tables.
Change Reporting, Advance Reporting, Realms, Manually, Multiple Columns, Multiple Tables , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ADV , Advanced Reporting (ODS) , Problem
SAP SuccessFactors HXM Core all versions