In SAP Cloud For Customer, within the Accounts scenario, you don't have Individual Customer scoped, but when you go the Outlook Add-In it is displayed as an available option.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Create a new contact in Outlook.
- Select the contact in Outlook.
- Click on Add Contact button.
- Click Add Reference button.
- Select Customer.
- You should see the Add with Reference to Account pop up.
- In the Filter dropdown you still have Individual Customer.
The Add-In doesn't inherit these restrictions from SAP Cloud For Customer. These values are specific from the Add-In and are independent.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need this functionality urgently you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html . You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use firstname.lastname@example.org or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
Outlook Add-In; Groupware; Individual Customer; Contact; Reference; , KBA , LOD-CRM-GW-OUT , Outlook , Problem