- You are using the SAP Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) B2B SFTP Receiver Adapter (similar issue may occur with the Sender Adapter)
- During testing or runtime execution the error below occurs or is visible in the Audit Log or XPI Inspector tool
Catching com.jcraft.jsch.JSchException: Fingerprint invalid. Fingerprint is: 56:45:40:67:e3:a1:72:4f:43:59:f7:23:3f:1c:d8:5f
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1 - SP08 and higher
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP Process Integration, business-to-business add-on
- SAP Process Integration, secure connectivity add-on
Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX , KBA , BC-XI-CON-SFT , Secure File Transfer Protocol Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.