When trying to perform a change of position for an employee through Manage pending hires you receive an application error.
Employee Central Manage Pending Hires
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to Manage pending hires
- Select onboarding and select the internal employee
- Fill out all required information
- Try to complete the process and receive an application error.
The user who is performing the hiring does not have terminateAction under the HR Actions
- Go to Admin center
- Manage Permission roles
- Edit the required role
- Under the section Employee Data -> Sub Section HR Actions
- Add the edit permission for terminateAction
errorId=9c5d73d8-aa43-4d57-be99-2da14fddf571 fingerprint=ec83109011d62fdc80e4bc1b357ce46fd936e949 application error when hiring change of position , KBA , LOD-SF-EC-HIR , Hire & Rehire Wizards , LOD-SF-EC , Employee Central , Problem