After starting your report, you notice that only a few rows are shown even though the report contains more results. For example, there may be several pages of report results, but each page contains only a few rows or even no results at all.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the work center Business Analytics, view Design Reports.
- Open your report and start it.
- There are only a couple of rows shown.
- Go to the next page of the report results.
Again, there are only a few rows. On some pages, it is possible that no data is shown.
This behaviour can occur if the following settings are combined, i.e. if all 3 settings are applied together:
A report characteristic is set to show a results line.
- The characteristic is set to be hidden.
- The characteristic is the last one in the view.
This behaviour will be corrected in a future release. In the meantime please change the characteristic settings as follows:
Open your report and go to the view.
- Scroll down to the last characteristic in the list. Choose one of the following options:
- Move the characteristic to another position in the list of fields (it must not be the last one).
- Click on the Characteristic Settings. Change the Display As setting from 'Do Not Show' to another value.
- Click on the Characteristic Settings. Change the Result Row setting from 'Show' to 'Do Not Show'.
- Click on OK.
- Save the view.
- Close and reopen the report.
report, business analytics, missing results, missing data, page empty, wrong results , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem