- Schema containing stored procedures does not show up under Connection tab in Data Foundation Layer of IDT as well as UDT
- Other schemas without Stored Procedures can be seen
- Running the stored procedure via Freehand SQL on Web Intelligence works fine
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform BI 4.2 SP06
- Information Design Tool
- Universe Design Tool
- Database: MS SQL 2017 / Middleware: ODBC
stored procedure, data foundation layer, dfx, idt, udt, invisible, not showing, connection, missing, schema , KBA , BI-BIP-SL , Semantic Layer , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.