ORD / Report - Canvas reports or Detailed Reporting queries that are built with Live Data as the source and have a calculated column based on a date, fail when one of the following is performed:
- Edit the query, apply a static filter on the Date based calculated column and 'Show preview'
- Run the report with a static filter applied on the Date based calculated column
- Add a Run time filter to the Date based calculated column and apply a filter value for this column at run time.
SuccessFactors Online Report Designer
SuccessFactors Report Center - Report-Canvas
Reproducing the Issue
- Create a new Report > Page > Add a list report component >Select 'Detailed Reporting' as the datasource
Navigate to Analytics and choose Detailed Reporting (Applicable only to instances without Report Center)
- Choose one or more columns from a Sub Domain Schema under 'Live Data'
- Create a new calculated column
- Use one or more date columns in the calculation
- Add a filter on the newly created calculated column and 'Show Preview'
Add the Calculated column to a Runtime filter, Preview the report and apply a filter value for the calculated column's filter
- The report / query will fail
This is due to a know bug in the B1811 / 2018 Q4 release
A code fix is currently under development and will be applied in the B1902 / 2019 Q1 release.
Internal ticket # for reference - WFA-19266
Live Data, Calculated Column, Date, Filter, Query, Fail, Detailed Reporting, Online Report Designer, Analytics, Report - Canvas, Report Center , KBA , LOD-SF-ANA-ORD , Online Report Designer , Bug Filed