When accessing the stand-alone Analytics native site, certain users get the following error message:
"The viewing of the information contained on the requested page is not allowed. This is due to the application of security restrictions by your organization."
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics
- SAP SuccessFactors HCM Suite
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Analytics site example: https://analytics4.successfactors.com/Login.aspx
- Log in using your credentials
- User will get redirected to this error message:
Landing page specified in the user's role is undetermined.
- Go to Analytics User Maintenance
- Search for the affected user and take note of the Analytics role
- Go to Roles Maintenance
- Search for the user's role
- Set the landing page to default
RBP, error, analytics, ORD, WFA, WFP, landing, page, all, users, affected , KBA , LOD-SF-WFA-WA , Workforce Anaytics , Problem