You have the following scenario:
- Purchase order (PO) created in SAP ERP or S4Hana system
- Service Entry Sheet (SES) posted in Ariba
- SES sent to SAP system
- In SAP system, you set the final entry sheet (ESSR-FINAL) indicator in the SES
-> this indicator setting change not visible afterwards at Ariba, hence there further SES's posting is possible.
- Ariba Network Integration for SAP Business Suite - Every currently supported SP versions
- S4Hana inbuilt native connection with Ariba with cXML's
KBA , BNS-ARI-SE-ERP , Ariba Integration Add-On for ERP , MM-SRV , Services Management , BNS-INT-ARI-MM , Ariba Integration with S/4HANA Materials Management , MM-SRV-SR , Service Entry , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.