Intrastat declaration not created from the Intrastat Declaration runs.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Intrastat work center
- Go to the Intrastat Declaration runs view
- Select the relevant Declaration Run ID
- You can see that job has been executed with warnings or errors and no declarations created
- Go to the Intrastat work center
- Go to the Intrastat Declarations view
- Select the relevant Declaration ID
- Navigate to Items tab
- You do not see the Supplier Invoice which is expected to be picked up for declarations under References tab
- Go to the Intrastat work center.
- Go to the Intrastat Declaration Runs view.
- Select the relevant Run ID.
- Go to the Execution Details tab.
- Select the Application Log ID and navigate to Results tab.
- Here you can see the Description as below:
- Transfer to declaration not relevant for the following items:
- Goods mov. and inv.; entry not relev.; partner is an individual
1.If you go to the error log or application log it says - "Following items are not relevant for declarations". The reason being is , there is no tax data maintained in the Supplier master data which is used in the purchase order and supplier invoice. Because of this, the business partner tax id is not determined and the system treats the company as a natural person/individual and not as a company/business partner and thereby the documents are not picked for declaration.
2. System failed to pick up the invoices in the Intrastat declaration run because both Company an Supplier located in the same European Country.
The data, which qualify is given below that is conditions from various EU transaction documents, are pushed into Intrastat and shown in Intrastat item work list.
The conditions are:
•Country from which goods are sent (dispatching country) is EU Country.
•Country to which goods are sent (recipient country) is EU Country.
•Goods sender country (dispatcher) is not the same as goods receiving country (receiver)
•Products should be of the type material (products of type services are not supported)
You can maintain the tax details for seller from the below steps and system will pick up the invoice data in Intrastat for future instances
- Go to the Supplier Base work center.
- Go to the Suppliers view.
- Select the relevant supplier.
- Navigate to Financial Data tab and select Tax Data sub tab.
- Under Tax Numbers, you must maintain Country, Tax Number Type and Tax Number.
- Select Save.
Note: If the declaration is already created, you need to add the items manually to declaration and process them manually.
3038780 - Intrastat declaration not created or Few documents not appearing in the declaration
Intrastat items not picked for declaration, Intrastat declaration not created, Following items are not relevant for declarations,Supplier invoice not picked up in Intrastat, Goods receipt not picked for Intrastat , KBA , AP-GLO-INT-SRM , Intrastat Valuation , AP-SIP , Supplier Invoice Processing , Problem