- Cannot identify the tenant ID which is required to fill in the url in order to integrate the SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) with SAP Hybris Marketing Cloud.
- SAP Analytics Cloud
- Cloud Foundry (non-SAP) Datacenter
Tenant ID is visible in the URL after login successful login on SAP Analytics Cloud systems running on SAP Datacenter.
- Tenant ID's are equal to the System Name property, visible in the About window.
- On SAP Analytics Cloud systems running on non-SAP Datacenters, this can only be retrieved from the Main Menu > System > About.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, S4/HANA , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem