You have a finite amount of contracts in your system that you do not wish to use anymore. In order to delete them in mass, you may have tried the following:
- Set the LOEKZ indicator via transaction "MASS" in the contract header (MASSEKKOCONTRACT-LOEKZ). (this field is grayed out)
- Manually deleting the contracts one by one, although this is very timely for the amount of contracts you have.
- Deleting the single line items within the contracts, although again this is very timely (and this still allows the contract number to be used)
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
ME31K ME32K ME33K MASSEKKO , KBA , MM-PUR-OA-CON , Contract , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.