You are not able to create Customers using the Manage Customer Master Data Fiori applications with Sales and Company Code data since you get an error message that the appropriate role (like FLCU00, FLCU01) is not maintained.
SAP S/4HANA Cloud
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the Manage Customer Master Data Fiori application.
- Click Create Person or Organization.
- Fill the mandatory fields like Name, address fields like Country and Language but do not provide a role.
- Add FLCU00 role with Sales and Company Code data.
- When you try to save the Supplier, you will get an error message that asks you to enter a role for Customer Sales data.
In SAP S/4HANA, with the synchronization of Customer data to a Business Partner, you will need to add relevant Business Partner Roles to create Customers with Sales and Company Code data.
- Open Manage Customer Master Data Fiori application.
- Go to Roles tab.
- Maintain the following roles corresponding to the data that you want to maintain:
Customer: Company Code – FLCU00
Customer: Sales – FLCU01
KBA , LO-MD-FIO-CM , Fiori UI for Customer Master , LO-MD-BP , Business Partners , Problem