When you try to preview a document or click on post button on any document you get this error.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Purchase Requests and Orders.
- Go to the Purchase Orders.
- Open the affected purchase order.
- Click on Preview, then select Changed PO.
- You will receive the error "Form template code mandatory".
This is because currently there are no rules for this template.
In order to adjust the reported behavior, please create a rule for this document.
- Go to the Application and User Management.
- Go to the Form Template Selection.
- Search for the rule, e.g. Changed Purchase Order, credit memo
- Click on Go button.
- Create rules for it and save.
This details are applicable for most of the doucuments on Bydesign if you get this same error
Preview; Form; Template; Code; Mandatory; Purchase; Order; Error; Changed; Rule; , KBA , AP-RC-OUT , Output Management , AP-POP-PO , Purchase Order , AP-SLO , Sales Order Processing , Problem