You are trying to add the standard field Party in the advanced filter of the query "My Opportunities" via adaptation mode, but this field is not available.
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Sales work center.
- Go to the Opportunities view.
- Click in the Adapt button.
- Click on "Edit Master Layout".
- Select the query "My Opportunities".
- Click in the advanced filter icon.
- Hold the mouse under any field and click on "Add Fields".
- The field Party is not available to be selected.
The field Party is only available in the advanced filter for the query "All". The Party will be automatically pulled from the user that is logged in. Hence the parameter Party is only available for search in All Opportunities.
This is the standard behavior of the system.
If you need to add the field Party in the advanced filter of the query "My Opportunities", you may contact your implementation manager to help with such request or approach directly the SAP Cloud Service Center.
You can find more details about the services offered by Cloud Service Center on https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html. You can contact Cloud Service Center as follows:
- If you are a partner: please use email@example.com or the Partnerfinder
- If you are a customer: please use the little blue box “Contact Us” shown on the very right hand side of https://www.sap.com/services/application-development.html, choose “Contact Us”, choose “Services”, choose “SAP Custom Development” and complete the page
Note: The services of the SAP Cloud Service Center will be charged as packaged services based on fixed prices.
An alternative option may be to check the SAP Customer Influencer Site to submit an idea: https://influence.sap.com/SAPCloudforCustomer
field Party, Advanced Filter, Advanced Search , KBA , LOD-CRM-OPP , Opportunity Management , How To