You have set up different payment medium formats in the house bank master, however you wonder how those formats can be prioritized.
SAP Business ByDeisng.
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Liquidity Management work center.
- Go to MyBank view.
- Edit the concerned house bank.
- Go to Payment Formats tab.
You have entered different payment formats and wonder how the system prioritizes each format.
The current definition is that the priority of payment medium formats is not controlled by any configuration in the system. The format is selected depending on the payment method. If you have two payment medium formats that support the same payment method, you would need to manually remove one of them to use the desired one - if not determined by the system automatically.
For example, both payment formats ISO 20022 and SEPA Credit Transfer EPC support an Outgoing Bank Transfer via SEPA Credit Transfer.
You can verify the mapping of payment formats to supported payment methods via below steps:
- Go to Business Configuration work center.
- Go to Implementation Projects view.
- Open the Activity List.
- Open activity Outgoing Bank Transfer.
- Click Edit assignment of payment method details to your payment medium formats.
- Highlight the concerned payment medium format and check the assigned payment method details.
Bank Transfer. Payment Medium Format. Payment Method. Payment Format. Prioritization. House Bank Account. Master Data. , KBA , payment medium format , house bank account , payment method , AP-PAY-HBA , House Bank Account , How To