- Encoded URL is shown in address bar when typing URL with double-byte character in Multi Desktop Full Screen for Chrome application
- In Chrome, the URL will still be kept as original double-byte characters in address bar
- SAP Digital Boardroom
- Multi Desktop Full Screen for Chrome application
Reproducing the Issue
- Download and install Multi Desktop Fullscreen for Chrome from https://github.com/SAP/digitalboardroom-multidesktop-fullscreen-chrome, which is used to show SAP Digital Boardroom in full-screen on multiple monitors.
- Run the Multi Desktop Full Screen for Chrome application.
- Type one of the following URLs with double-byte characters into address bar.
- Example in Chinese: https://www.google.com/search?q=中国
- Example in Japanese: https://www.google.com/search?q=日本
- Example in Korea: http://www.naver.com?aaa=국내
- Encoded URL for Chinese: https://www.google.com/search?q=%E6%97%A5%E6%9C%AC
- Encoded URL for Japanese: https://www.google.com/search?q=%E4%B8%AD%E5%9B%BD
- Encoded URL for Korea: https://www.naver.com/?aaa=%EA%B5%AD%EB%82%B4
- This is by-design.
- The design of the multiscreen extension is for use in full-screen mode, spanning multiple screens.
- The URL is intended to work consistently, but just not be easily human readable.
- This is by-design.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, DIBO, Digital Boardroo, Multi Desktop Fullscreen, extension, application, chrome, URL, double-byte, double byte, characters, Korea, Japanese, Chinese, encode, encoded, UTF8, UTF-8 , KBA , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , Problem