- There are no purchase orders or sales orders returned when using the intrastat apps
- When using Apps "Select Dispatches and Customer Returns" & "Select Receipts and Returns to Supplier", system is not taking into consideration any documents and consequently in the app "Manage Intrastat Declaration" system does not return correct results.
- SAP S/4 HANA for International Trade
- Intrastat Processing
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1610
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1705
- SAP S/4HANA Cloud 1811
Reproducing the Issue
- Run App "Select Dispatches and Customers Returns Intrastat Declaration" OR App "Select Receipts and Returns to Supplier Intrastat Declaration"
- Enter company code,
- Enter provider of information,
- Enter Declaration year and Month
- "Number of records selected: 0" is returned.
It was an error until 1811. If no plants were assigned to POI(provider of information) then intrastat data from all plants got selected. This has now been corrected with 1811. Therefore it shall be explicitly specified, data from which plants shall be selected for each POI. If no plants are assigned to POI, then no data is selected.
Run the app 'Manage Provider of Information' and for each POI assign the relevant plants under section 'Plants' and/or 'Delivering Plants in Intercompany Sales'.
Intrastat apps, fiori, launchpad, SAP Fiori front-end server, PO, SO, documents, International Trade, foreign trade, /ECRS/RP_EDIT, Manage Intrastat. , KBA , SLL-ITR-ISR , Intrastat Reporting , Problem