- When login into Replication Management Agent (RMA) as 'sa', sap_enable_replication hangs.
- Another condition is login into RMA as 'DR_admin', after sap_enable_replication was issued, SRS entered into hibernation mode and froze there with the following msg:
- rs_info_global_mutex Interrupted & retries.
- sap_status task reported the following msg:
PurgeReplicationServerQueue Failing Command Error Message Failed configuring Hibernation mode for Replication on host 'sapxxxxx.corp.com' for server 'PDS_PDB_R2'.
- RMA errorlog reported the following msg:
- SQL ERROR -- Message: 'RDB..rs_lastcommit not found. Specify owner.objectname or use sp_help to check whether the object exists (sp_help may produce lots of output).' SQLState: '42000' Remote Code: '208' Cause: ''.
- High Availability Disaster Recovery (HADR)
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) 15.7.1 SP305 and SP306
- SAP Replication Server (SRS)16.0
HADR; sap_enable_replication , KBA , BC-SYB-REP-SAP , Replication with SAP Suite / SAP BW , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.