You expect your Customer Price List to be determined on your sales document but you notice that it is your Custom Price List which is applied
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Go to the Sales Order Work Center.
Go to the Sales Orders View.
- Open the relevant Sales Order.
Navigate to the Pricing and Invoicing tab and then the Pricing subtab.
In Item Pricing, select Expand All.
- Select Item XX (XX being the Item ID).
Hover the mouse on the Price Component Description for List Price:
The Price list applied is your Custom Price List.
Go to the Business Configuration Work Center.
Open the Overview.
Search for activity Configure Price Strategy.
Open Access sequence and choose the relevant Header level for Price List.
In Pricing Table, the table at the bottom is your Custom Price List and it is preceded by the Customer price list.
- The system behaves as expected with the following logic: it is always the most specific price list in which Item XX is found that is selected.
- It is expected that in the Access Sequence the most general price list in on top of the list and the most specific at the bottom.
- The system checks each price list one by one with a top to bottom approach in the Access Sequence.
- The system does not stop when it finds a match for the item but checks if an even more specific price list contains Item XX.
- In this case, if Item XX is included in both Price Lists, your Custom Price list is the most specific and is the one determined.
It is not possible to change prioritization for now.
Help Document Pricing In customer Relationship Management
Tables de détermination du prix, access sequence, pricing, prix, détermination des prix, price determination, inattendue, incorrecte, wrong, Price list , KBA , AP-PRC-PC , Calculation , How To