You send materials from ERP to C4C (SAP Cloud for Customer) and you can see the following error message in Web Service Message monitoring for interface MaterialReplicationInitiatedByExternalIn: "Solve Configuration Issue in ID Mapping for Element ID-CONTENT".
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Prerequisites: you have a working integration scenario between C4C and ERP for interface MaterialReplicationInitiatedByExternalIn.
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Navigate to the General Settings view > Web Service Message Monitoring.
- Observe the failed message for interface MaterialReplicationInitiatedByExternalIn, the message fails with the below error:
"Solve Configuration Issue in ID Mapping for Element ID-CONTENT".
The above error usually occurs when you replicate material XYZ (XYZ represents the ID of the product) from ERP without <ReceiverID></ReceiverID> in the payload and then you replicate the same material with <ReceiverID> </ReceiverID> that equals to <ID></ID>.
You cannot replicate the same material with identical external ID`s.
To solve the issue you can do one of the following:
- If you want to replicate material from ERP and it should have the same ID`s for both sides, then delete the ID mapping for materials that have been already replicated and set the materials to obsolete in order to avoid duplicates. Restart the failed message.
- If you want to have random IDs, remove the <ReceiverID> </ReceiverID> from the payload.
ID-CONTENT, ReceiverID, material, product element, ID mapping , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , How To