For any Business Object,you are able to see change log details only in one language. It is not visible for other languages in the system.
Also, you can not see Change log details for specific attributes.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Consider the example of the change log in Third party Delivery Notification.
1. Go to Third Party order Fulfillment work center.
2. Go to Third Party Delivery Notifications.
3. Search with the Id XYZ (Where XYZ is a notification id).
4. Select the notification id and select Edit.
5. Go to Changes tab and execute the query. You will find entries.
6. After selecting the particular entry, you can see the details of the change.
6. Login to the system with Japanese Language and follow the same steps. You are unable to see the change log details for specific entries.
You have not maintained any UI text in Japanese language for a particular attribute for which the change log is missing.So, the application logic is deleting changes related to the extension/PDI fields when tried to display in Japanese. As the texts are available only in English,you can see the changes of those attributes in English.
Maintain the translation for extension and PDI fields.
You may refer the link for maintaining the Translation for PDI fields in Cloud Application Studio.
Change log, Language, Translation, Changes, Attribute, Change History , KBA , AP-RC-PCD , Platform Change Documents , Problem