- Currently, in Report - Recruiting V2 domain, both 'Offer Detail' and 'Last Offer Detail' can only fetch the last approved date.
- This KB article is a quick reference on how to report on Offer Detail Approved Date of each approver using Integration Center Report.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
- Integration Center is Enabled
Necessary Recruiting Permissions:
(Please check See Also section for more information)
|OData API Job Offer Export||Required|
|OData API Application Export
OData API Candidate Export
OData API Job Requisition Export
|Required if related fields are added to the report
Creating an Integration Center Report:
[Example offer approval]
- Go to Integration Center > Create Scheduled Simple File Output Integration
- Search for ‘JobOfferApprover’ entity and select necessary data fields
- Select 'approverActionDate' to pull approved date by each approver
- Select ‘approverAction’ to pull approver action (sign/reject)
- Configure fields. The 'approverActionDate' column shows the timestamp against approver action (sign/reject):
- KB article 2209164 - How to enable integration center in Successfactors System? - Integration
- KB article 2323622 - Entity level SFAPI/OData API Permission for SuccessFactors Recruiting
- For more information regarding Integration Center refer to SAP Help Portal > SAP SuccessFactors Platform > Integration Center
sf, success factors, RCM, Offer Approval , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-REP , Reporting & Analytics, Data Imports & Exports , LOD-SF-INT-INC , Integration Center , How To