- SAP Transportation Management Integration with Extended Warehouse Management - Loading / Unloading Instructions.
- From TM Freight Order, you send Loading or Unloading Instructions to EWM
- In the response XML, there is an error message such as:
- "Unloading Request has not been sent; location is not warehouse-relevant." /SCMTMS/TOR_INT 158
- "Loading Request has not been sent; location is not warehouse-relevant." /SCMTMS/TOR_INT 159
- "(Un)loading request has not been sent; no relevant wareh. locations found" /SCMTMS/TOR_INT 160
SAP Transportation Management 9.1+
LDAP warehouse relevance relevant fail xml carrier not working , KBA , TM-INT-EWM , Integration with Extended Warehouse Management , TM-MD-TN-LOC , Location , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.