Definition of the queries in the Registered Products view.
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Service Entitlement work center.
- Go to the Registered Products view.
- From Show list, you can see some queries provided by SAP and you want to know the definition of these queries.
- Products Running /Ran out of warranty
- All Registered Product Disclosure
- All Registered Products
1. Products Running /Ran out of warranty - Displays all the registered products for which Warranty has already expired or the warranty will expire in next 28 days.
2. All Registered Product Disclosure - Automatically fires the query and displays all the registered products which are associated to a party(customer), when the Data Privacy Officer uses the Personal Data Disclosure view to display the relevant registered products for a business partner(Customer). This Query is purely designed for GDPR functionality.
3. All Registered Products - Displays all the registered products available in the system when the user executes the query explicitly. Since a system can have huge amount of registered products over the time period, we expect the customer to fill few search fields (like ID or Reference Product or Status) and execute the query manually.
This is the current system design.
Registered Products; Queries; Definition , KBA , SRD-CRM-SEE , Service Entitlements , How To