- Document Linking from webi report to AOLAP workspace gives the following error:
"This error occurred: Could not find the document" when the link is clicked on IE
- AOLAP workspace successfully opens up on:
- Chrome and Firefox
- IE when right-clicking on the link and clicking "Open in new tab" or "Open in new window"
- Error occurs regardless of whether reverse proxy is being used or not
- No error on any browser on BI 4.1 SP07 environment
- SAP BusinessObject Business Intelligence platform 4.2
- Web Intelligence
- Analysis Edition for OLAP
webi, AOLAP, workspace, HTML, APPLET, Chrome, Firefox, Open in new tab, Open in new window, OpenDocument, Document Linking, Hyperlink, parameters, BW, 401, 405 , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.