You adapt data source ABC and add field XYZ (where ABC represents the data source and XYZ represents the field). When you preview data source ABC you receive the below errors:
'No connection to search engine'
- 'Requested attribute XYZ not in view'
- 'Error reading the data of datasource'
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Business Analytics work center.
- Go to the Design Data Sources view.
- Search for Data Source ABC that you want to adapt.
- Add the field you want to adapt.
- Preview Data Source ABC.
- You will receive the errors listed above.
There was a minor inconsistency when adapting the report and adding the field.
Remove the field and add it again via Adapt, exit the page, select Adapt and add the field again, then run the data source in preview mode.
Adapt, Data Source, errors, Requested attribute not in view, No connection to search engine, Error reading the data of datasource , KBA , AP-RC-ANA , C4C, ByD, Travel: Analytics Tools & Frameworks , Problem