"Show totals" option is not available in a Story when using linked models in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC).
SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.22.2
Reproducing the Issue
- Open a Story which is based on linked models.
- Notice that the "Show totals" for a dimension is not available.
This is a limitation. The "Show total" option is not available for blended models.
There is an improvement request submitted and can be accessed on the customer's influence page: Table: Show Totals for blended dimensions
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, show, totals, dimension, story, linked, models , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem