- One Donut chart's size and position is changed in SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) after updating to Wave 2018.22
- Only some Donut charts are affected by this issue and some Donut charts are still the same as before
- It depends on the data in the chart
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.22.3
Reproducing the Issue
- Open the existing stories containing the Donut charts.
- Some Donut charts become bigger than before.
In the Wave 22, there is a change on the chart so that it can use the space better to make it easier to see and read. This change will only be applied if that chart has the title, subtitle, and the chart details hidden.
This behaviour is by design.
- How to find User Assistance for SAP Analytics Cloud?
- Ask a question on the SAP Community!
- 2487011 - What information do I need to provide when opening incidents with SAP Analytics Cloud (Hint: Use component LOD-ANA*)
Your feedback is important to help us improve our knowledge base.
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem