- A story uses currency conversion tables and company codes are linked to different local currencies.
- An organization is selected as input control for the table.
- The columns are made up of cross calculations (filtered to version, measure (local/default currency) and year).
- The cross calculations works fine once values have been entered: If organizations with different local currencies are selected in the input control it greys out the local currency cell and uses a diagonal dash to show that no values can be entered.
- But if there are no values entered it appears that the tool randomly selects a currency of the organizations selected and let's the user key in values.
- The expected behavior is that SAC also greys out this cell and makes it read only.
- Of course once several organizations using the same currency are selected the cell becomes editable.
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2018.19.5
SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., SAC, SAP AC, Cloud-Analytics, CloudAnalytics, SAPCloudAnalytics, zero, aggregation, currency, , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) , LOD-ANA-BI , Business Intelligence Functionality, Analytic Models , LOD-ANA-PL , Planning , LOD-ANA-BR , SAC Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAC Predictive , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.