You open a sales order and you receive error message "Operation not possible; document locked by ZZZ" (ZZZ represents the technical User ID).
SAP Business ByDesign
Reproducing the Issue
Navigate to the Sales Order workcenter.
- Select the Sales Orders view.
- Open Sales Order ABC (ABC represents the Sales Order ID).
- Click on Release or Save.
You receive the error message "Operation not possible; document locked by ZZZ".
This is a generic error message, suggesting that there is another process affecting the sales order.
- This can be caused by:
- Two instances that are open and affect the same document (e.g. Mobile and Desktop).
- Internal processed that are scheduled to update the sales order at this time.
- Try to execute the same function after some time.
If you receive the same error, then check if you have multiple windows open or you are accessing the sales order from another device.
This is a known issue and will be reviewed in a future release.
Sales Order, User Lock, Project, Kundenauftrag, Projektzoordnung , KBA , AP-SLO-SO , Sales Order , Problem