When the CV is being uploaded, the Resume Parsing is not filling the information in the Candidate Profile section
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Careers tab, open the Candidate Profile
- Upload the Resume into the system
- Overwrite profile with the new information
- Check that the information is missing in the field
The Resume Parsing feature does not upload and fill custom fields in the Candidate Profile, only Standard fields
- It's a feature limitation the Parsing only fill in standard fields
- If there is a business requirement for this functionality, please consider creating an Enhancement Request
Note: It is possible some standard fields in the CPT are set as custom, and if so, they can be turned as standard to work again
Note: There is currently a limitation with parsing date fields and an enhancement is being worked on by our engineering team.
sf, success factors, RCM, information is blank, RCM-37642, RCM-75889 , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM , Recruiting Management , Problem