"failedSEBEventsOccured" field is set to Yes in Candidates OCI
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
SAP Successfactors Onboarding
Reproducing the Issue
- Find affected candidate
- failedSEBEventsOccured = Yes
- This field is by default set to "No" and would be set to "Yes" when ONB is not able to process RCM common update SEB events.
- Some field value changes in RCM could be candidate details - First Name, Last Name or Job Requisition related such as Hiring Manger etc.
- Is it necessary for the value of the "failedSEBEventsOccured" to be "No" in order to proceed with hiring the candidate?
- It is not necessary for the value of the field to be "No", the hiring process will not be affected.
- Are there any knock on affects to the Candidates Onboarding Process if "failedSEBEventsOccured" = "Yes"?
- This will not impact the Onboarding Process but there may be some data inconsistency between RCM and ONB.
failedSEBEventsOccured, OnboardingCandidateInfo, OCI, Manage Data, Integration , KBA , LOD-SF-OBD-INT , Integrations with Onboarding , Problem