Social Media Import Run created for any Social Media channel, shows different created by user in Execution Logs and Social Media Import Run record
SAP Cloud For Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Go to Administration Work Center
- Then to Service and Social View
- Click on the hyperlink, "Social Media Message Import Runs"
- Select the Import Run record created for Social Media Channel XYZ, where, XYZ is any Social Media Channel
- This selected record will have "Created By " as user John Doe, where John Doe is any Business User name
- The Execution Logs for the above selected record will show "Created By" as different user Jane Doe, where, Jane Doe is any Business User name
This happens when one user creates the Import Runs of the Social Media Channel and the other user reschedules it, all subsequent Execution Logs will show "Created By" as rescheduled user (Jane Doe) and not the original user(John Doe)
This difference in user display do not affect the import run. If the same user needs to be seen at both places, then, make sure that rescheduling is done by the original user(John Doe).
Social Media Message Import Runs, Created By, Channel, Reschedule , KBA , LOD-CRM-SRP , Service Request Processing , Problem