- After configuring SSL on BI 4.2 SP05+ following KBA 2634052 - How to configure Corba SSL using self signed certificate for SAP BI 4.2 SP5?, the following error is displayed when connecting to BI through any client tools:
"Transport Error: Permission Denied"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence (BI) 4.2 SP 5+
- Central Configuration Manager (CCM)
- Universe Design Tool (UDT)
- Web Intelligence Rich Client (WIRC)
- Crystal Reports (CR)
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.