OnSave rule is not triggered when clicking "Send to Next Step" in a Job Requisition
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
SAP SuccessFactors Recruiting Management
Reproducing the Issue
- Create an OnSave rule in Recruiting Management.
- Create a new Job Requisition and ensure the "View Form by Section" is enabled
- Use the button "Send to Next Step" to save the Job Requisition
- The OnSave rule will not trigger
- OnSave rules will not execute if "View Form by Section" is selected and "Send to Next Step" is used to save the requisition.
- The rule will trigger if users choose "View Full Form" and "Send to Next Step" button:
- The rule will also trigger if users use the manual save disk icon (located at the top of the Job Requisition):
This is a current limitation of the product. An enhancement request has already been raised for a usage behavior change on the OnSave Rules to support View Form by Section. Although timings may change, the enhancement is targetted to be implemented in B1905.
2601695 - OnSave trigger to raise message is not working - Recruiting Management
OnSave; Rule; Send to Next Step; View Form by Section; View Full Form; Trigger; Triggered; Executed; onSave rule not working; not able to trigger onsave rule; , KBA , LOD-SF-RCM-RUL , Recruiting Rule Issues with MDF Platform , LOD-SF-RCM-JOB , Job Postings & Requisitions , Problem