You create a CSV file report using the Reporting Runs functionality.
- The CSV file report has been created in the wrong language and you want to change it.
SAP Business ByDesign
The CSV file resulting from using the Reporting Runs functionality is created in the language that is assigned to the Business User that has executed the report.
For example, if the relevant Business User has English set up as the default language in the User Profile, then the CSV file will be created in English.
You need to change the language assigned to the Business User so it matches the language you want the CSV file to be created on.
- Go to the Application and User Management work center.
- Go to the User and Access Management view.
- Go to the Business Users subview.
- Find the relevant Business User ID.
- Click on the Edit button.
- Select the Attributes option.
- Under Language box display the drop-down menu.
- Select the desired language.
- Click on the Save button.
After the language change has been performed you can create a new CSV file report.
For more information on how to use the Reporting Runs functionality, please refer to the KBA 2534805 - Reporting Runs usability.
You can also find more information in the built-in document called 'Reporting Runs' that you can find in the Help Center.
Reporting Runs, Language, Change, CSV, File , KBA , SRD-FIN-GL , General Ledger , How To