- Checking in extension files is very long.
- This happens when a new extended attribute or collection is added to any metaclass, PD also detects a modification of the "Extended Metamodel Signature".
- The check in may take up to 50 minutes!
- When checking in an .xem file with no change to "Extended Metamodel Signature" (for example adding a simple Method), it completes successfully in a few seconds.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD)16.6
- SAP SQLAnywhere (SA)
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
CR817712, CR#817712, 817712 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.