The decimal value maintain for attribute is not correct within the registered product.
SAP Cloud for Customer.
Reproducing the Issue
- Go to the Administrator work center.
- Go to the General Setting view and click on the hyperlink name Maintain Attribute.
- Search with description XYZ1 (where XYZ1 is the attribute name) and open it.
- Set the Decimal Place here as N (where N is the decimal place for e.g. as 1).
- Now go to the Installed Base work center.
- Go to the Registered Product view .
- Search and open LMN (where LMN is the registered product name).
- Go to the Measurements facet and select Measurement Attribute name XYZ1.
- In the below Reading section, click on the New button.
- Put the value for e.g. 1.2 and click on the ENTER.
You can see it changes from 1.2 to 12 i.e. not considering the decimal as set under maintain attribute.
This is happening, because of the decimal notation settings for the user is not correct.
As per current setting 1.2 will be considered as 12. Please change the Decimal notation setting from 1.234.567,89 to 1,234,567.89.To change settings for Decimal Notation: -
- Click on the Personalization.
- Go to My Setting.
- Go to facet Regional Settings .
- Under field Decimal Notation, change it from 1.234.567,89 to 1,234,567.89.
- Click on the Save button.
Now, for the registered product's measurement attribute the decimal value will be correctly consider.
Registered Product , Measurement Attribute , KBA , LOD-LE-IBA-IPO , Installation Point , Problem