- When viewing report in BI Launchpad get an error "The viewer could not process an event. Error in File xxx: The table could not be found.  ---- Error code:0 [CRWEB00000119]".
- Viewing the same report from client machine in Crystal Reports Designer refreshes the report without error.
- Observe the following error in CrystalReports Processing Server logs:
CrpeMgrPEGetHandleStringEx() out returns , buffer is [The table 'xxx' could not be found.
- Table prefix is correctly set up in Database Logon and table does exist in the Reporting database.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.x
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security, Crystal Reports in Launchpad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.