You replicate materials from your external system, but the message fails in SAP Cloud for Customer (C4C) with the below error:
'Exception: Error determining current data for process node: BO PDM_MATERIAL, BO node SALES_PROCESS_INFO'
SAP Cloud for Customer
Reproducing the Issue
Send a material from your external system to C4C, then:
Go to the Administrator work center.
- Navigate to the General Settings view > Web Service Message Monitoring.
- Observe the incoming message. It fails with error: 'Exception: Error determining current data for process node: BO PDM_MATERIAL, BO node SALES_PROCESS_INFO'.
The above error usually occurs when you try to activate a blocked material and you also send values within the Sales Process Information node simultaneously.
Go to the Products work center.
- Open the Product Administration view.
- Find and open the affected product.
- Click on the Actions button and then choose the Activate option.
- Restart the failed message in Web Service Message Monitor.
BO PDM_MATERIAL, material, SALES_PROCESS_INFO, MaterialReplicationInitiatedByExternalIn , KBA , LOD-CRM-INT-ERP , Integration of C4C with ERP , LOD-CRM-INT-S4H , Integration of C4C with S/4 HANA , How To