- ERROR: OCI call <OCISessionBegin> for connection <(DESCRIPTION = (ADDRESS_LIST = (ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP) (HOST = <hostname>)(PORT = 1521)))(CONNECT_DATA = (SID=<SID>)))>failed: <ORA-01017: invalid username/password; logon denied>. (BODI-1112172)
- Unable to logon to the Data Services Designer repository
- Test connection for Data Services repository in the CMC prompted the error:
- Logon to the Data Services Management Console and error shows unable to find Data Services repository
- SAP Information Platform Services 4.2
- SAP Data Services 4.2
- SAP Information Steward 4.2
- Oracle Database
Oracle password, data services repository, repository, CMC, designer, data services client, active, inactive, Data Services Management Console, admin console, oracle, ORA-01017, invalid username/password, logon denied, , KBA , EIM-DS-SVR , Administration/Server , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.